Tuesday 21 April 2015

Matrix Called Kara?




I pride myself on being a big Supergirl fan and having a good handle on her history.

So when something as obvious as the above panel slips by me, I am a little miffed at myself.

This panel is lifted from the recent Convergence:Supergirl Matrix mini-series. And that is Supergirl being called Kara by Lex.

That is a pretty big continuity gaffe. Matrix was called Matrix, Supergirl, even Mae. But she was never ever ever Kara. The whole point of her was that she wasn't a Kryptonian named Kara.

How did this sneak by the editors?

How did this sneak by me?

Tip of the hat to blog friend Rick Perry for pointing it out. If these thing get collected for a trade, I hope this gets fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management