Sunday 4 October 2015

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED A DALEK?



The above issue (#28) was only the second time that The DALEKS
had appeared in a main colour pic on the cover of TV CENTURY 21,
taken not from the TV series, but the DOCTOR WHO & The DALEKS
movie.  The first time was #23, again from the movie, previous photos
being small black & white or tinted pics from the BBC programme.

I always remember page 13, because my mother clipped out the
chocolate Dalek recipe, and it remained tucked away inside one of her
cook books for many a year.  I don't recall her ever making any, but I
may give it a go myself one of these days.  Unfinished business.

So if you've never tasted a Dalek before, you may like to try making
one for yourself.  You have the instructions - now... "BAKERATE!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management