Sunday 4 October 2015

TV EXPRESS WEEKLY COVER GALLERY - PART FIVE...



Try not to weep, wail, or gnash your teeth, frantic ones, but this
is the final post for the moment of TV EXPRESS WEEKLY covers.
Remember, most of these images were scanned from my own personal
issues before I parted company with them to make space.  I now wish I'd
scanned more of the interior pages, but the HANNA-BARBERA strips
were the only ones that really interested me.  I do have scans of some of
the back cover joke pages, which I'll post if anyone wants to see them.
Anyway, I'd love to prattle on some more (you all know how much  I
love to read my own words), but I'm overcome with emulsion.
  
And now, enjoy the covers on display for your pondering perusal.




And, finally, here are a couple of covers from before the comic
had 'TV' added to the title.  Look at that terrific RON EMBLETON
WULF The BRITON strip - spectacular stuff.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management