Tuesday 24 November 2015

PART TWO OF TALES TO ASTONISH COVER GALLERY...


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS

Sometimes I wonder if it's just me.  I mean, look at these covers.
Don't they just make you want to pick up the comic to read what's
going on inside?  I can't remember the last time a cover of a modern
mag made me feel like that.  Anyway, here are another 10 captivating
covers from our TALES To ASTONISH series.  A nice mixture of
JACK KIRBY and GENE COLAN awesome art, two of Mighty
MARVEL's legendary luminaries who made comics from the
1960s and '70s so thoroughly entertaining.

Got a favourite, or a reminiscence about having any of these
issues when you were a kid?  Then let's hear all about it, O true
believers.  You all know your way to the comments section.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management