Tuesday 17 July 2018

OVER TWO MILLION HITS - AND GROWING...



Well, who'da thunk it?  CRIVENS! has now received over two million hits since I first began it back in - what was it - 2010?  (And no, the majority of them haven't been by me.)  What amazes me is that although I'm not blogging as much as I used to, the site still gets thousands of visits per month.  True, I'm blogging a bit more than I'd anticipated I'd have time for, due to other commitments which I originally thought would completely curtail my Online activities, but nowhere near as often as I used to.

Over two million visits, eh?  What's wrong with you people?  Don't you have anything better to do?  Seriously though, thanks for dropping by and feel perfectly free to continue to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management