Friday 28 December 2018

PRESENTING (WHAT, AGAIN?) JINKSY JILL & HANDSOME BILL...



I suppose I'm just being lazy showing this again, but I don't have anything new in me today.  This first started life as a 'rough' and had different dialogue with not-so-funny punchline.  Then I drew it up properly and invited readers to dialogue it in a competition.  Then, as semi-regular commenter CJ is sure to remind me, I used my own dialogue on the finished product, utilising an old joke that had been around for years.  However, I didn't award myself a prize, and CJ didn't want one, so no harm done.  Coloured by hand with acrylic inks I had lying around.  I don't think it's too bad - I've certainly seen worse by guys who get paid for their stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management