Friday 3 May 2019

YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD COVER DOWN...


Copyright MARVEL COMICS

The X-MEN #45 was cover-dated June (1968), but I didn't get it 'til December of that year - after I'd already read the tale when it was reprinted in FANTASTIC #87 in October.  Why did I want the original US ish then?  Because it was in colour - and my brother paid for it, along with SUPERBOY #146.  I bought X-Men #93 (published back in 1975) a goodly number of years ago, and recently re-acquired #45 - as well as purchasing MARVEL TRIPLE ACTION #45, which reprinted the tale in 1978 - with three extra pages involving a flashback.  (I'd already re-acquired Fantastic #87 back in the '80s or '90s.)

I therefore have the same cover image four times over in my collection (and that's only individual issues, not counting reprints in book collections), so thought you might like to see 'em.  You do?  Okay then - here they are.  Which version do you prefer, o conscientious Criv-te (if any)?  Feel free to tell us in the comments section.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management