Saturday 26 October 2019

DC'S BATMAN #251 FACSIMILE EDITION...


Copyright DC COMICS

I know I had this comic back in the '70s because I remember the story, and in particular a full-page shot of BATMAN running across a beach in pursuit of The JOKER (out of frame).  Curiously, however, in memory I didn't automatically associate the contents with the cover, so for years, whenever I saw it pictured anywhere, I was never quite sure whether I'd read the issue or not.  Until, that is, I saw it reprinted somewhere back in, I think, the '80s (or perhaps later).

And now it's been reprinted again - this time as a FACSIMILE EDITION, complete with original ads and all.  You surely don't need the hard-sell on this one?  It's Batman, it's NEAL ADAMS, and it's a reminder of your youth at the same time. What's not to like?!  Funnily enough, I saw a huge framed reproduction of this cover in a charity shop a few days ago, going for a tenner.  I was tempted, but I simply don't have anywhere to hang it, so I passed.

However, don't you pass on this ish.  Get straight round to your local comics shop now and buy it before it sells out, or get it on ebay - I'm not fussy 'cos I get my percentage either way.  (That's 0% in case you were wondering.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management