Sunday 10 November 2019

MONSTER FUN FREE GIFT OFFER FOR ALL CRIV-ITES...


Copyright relevant owner

One of the annoying things for collectors is when they buy a comic that's been advertised as complete only to find that it isn't.  Such can sometimes be the case with MONSTER FUN, as it's supposed to have a BADTIME BEDTIME STORYBOOK pullout, which can be absent from within.  It's not always the seller's fault, because unless they're familiar with the comic, it appears to be all there as the middle pages are a centre-spread strip, and the missing pullout section's absence isn't obvious.

I bought a copy without the pullout (though I no longer remember if I knew about the missing pages when I purchased it), but luckily the late, great TERRY BAVE gave me his own copy with the Storybook intact.  So if you have this comic and the LEO BAXENDALE pullout has been, er... pulled out, then this is your lucky day.  I have several facsimiles to give away for absolutely nothing.  If you'd like one, just leave your name and address in the comments section and I'll send you one entirely free and at my own expense.

My blog has comment moderation, so your details will not be published, nor will they be passed on to any other parties, so no junk mail will be arriving through your letterbox.  Once I've addressed the envelope, your address will be deleted from my computer, so worry not - it's a completely safe offer with no hidden hiccups or handicaps.  Complete your copy of Monster Fun #1 today!  See the pics below for what you'll receive.  A nicely printed and stapled, A5 sized facsimile.  Supplies are limited so don't delay. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management