Monday 16 March 2020

HERE IS THE NEWS - YOU'RE GETTING OLD, MATE...



With the sad news of comedian ROY HUDD's passing, I was surprised to learn that his long-running radio show The NEWS HUDDLINES ended in 2001.  19 years ago?  Really?  It seems like only a year or two at the most since I last heard it on the radio, not the duration it actually is.  In fact, I didn't even know it had actually been cancelled, assuming, on the few occasions I ever thought about it, that I'd probably just not heard it in a while.  Aah, where does the time slip away to when we're not looking, and why are we not aware of it until long after the event?

Condolences to Mr. Hudd's family, friends, and fans.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management