Sunday 8 March 2020

PART TWO OF DON STARR'S APPOINTMENT WITH FEAR...


Copyright relevant owner

I'll let you in on a little secret - writing text pieces to accompany each instalment of a multi-part serial on this blog is more difficult than it might seem.  Especially if mere repetition of what's already been said in previous posts is to be avoided.  That's why I've tried to master the art of writing what I call 'filler-pish', just to give you Crivs something to read.  "Oh you've definitely mastered the art of writing pish!" I hear some wag cry.  (B*st*rd!)  Anyway, here's the spiel:  DON STARR is captured by DOCTOR FEAR, in a comic strip that was first presented way back in 1967, in the pages of a weekly periodical called TERRIFIC.  There - I think I've adequately met the requirement of delivering an intro that gives the illusion that you're being informed as well as entertained, so I'm outta here!  See you all next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management