Saturday 4 April 2020

CAPSULE CAPTION COMPETITION...



Okay, Crivs, time for a bit of fun! Amazingly, my recently purchased GEMINI SPACE CAPSULE arrived today (HERMES must've used a space/time warp), so as promised, here's a quick shot of it alongside my GOLDEN GATE STEVE ZODIAC and ZOONY on a JETMOBILE (excuse the dust). I'll be taking some more pictures of the Capsule and adding them to my previous post about it as soon as I can. Meanwhile, your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to think of a funny caption for the photograph.  Here, I'll start you off...

1) "That Zodiac looks like a bit of a bighead to me."

2) "Don't much fancy his date."

3) "Think he'll sell us some of his oxygen pills?"

4)  "Keep on going - run the buggah down!"

5)  "Just ignore it, Zoony.  It's not a patch on Fireball Junior."

Can you think of any others?  The comments section awaits your esteemed presence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management