Monday 6 April 2020

THE VALIANT BOOK OF MYSTERY & MAGIC 1976...


Copyright REBELLION

Odd as this may seem to you, I've owned The VALIANT BOOK Of MYSTERY & MAGIC Annual for so long that I can't remember precisely how long I've had it.  Is it 15, 20, 25 years?  It's a mystery which makes me wish I had recourse to magic so that I could recall exactly which year it came into my possession.  When I first bought it (whenever that was), I gave it a quick look and then tucked it away without reading any of the contents.

Anyway, I recently dug it out of a cupboard and have now read the comic strips, though I've yet to read the text stories.  Really enjoyed it so far, and if you don't own this book, it's one you should consider adding to your collection.  Again, I can't open it to scan without risk of splitting the spine, so am unable to show any pics of the contents.  You'll have to take my word that it's a belter of a book, with art by ERIC BRADBURY and GEOFF CAMPION, among others.

Have you got this book?  Were you lucky enough to acquire it back in the mid-'70s? How would you describe it those who might be interested in obtaining a copy?  Why not share your thoughts about it in the comments section? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management