Friday 31 July 2020

JACK KIRBY'S FOURTH WORLD COVER GALLERY OMNIBUS...


Copyright DC COMICS

Seeing as how we were talking about JACK KIRBY's FOURTH WORLD mags for DC COMICS in BARRY PEARL's most recent guest post, I figured now would be a good time to show the cover to every single issue of the series in one giant big 'omnibus' post.  I've shown them before under their individual titles, but this will allow you to view all of them in the same place without having to go hunting through the archives.  Yes, I know - I'm consideration personified.  However, enough chat - let's get to the covers, every one of which comes from my own personal collection. 

Got a favourite?  Then let loose in the comments section, Crivs!






















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management