Wednesday 9 March 2022

SCENARIOS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE - ANOTHER BONE-HEADED BOO-BOO...


Copyright BBC TV and the Estate of TERRY NATION

I recall reading these two Daleks pages (in TV Century 21) on their respective days a week apart on my way to school back in 1965 and I've never forgotten them, or indeed the precise point where I was on my route when I read them.  One thing that never occurred to me to wonder about at the time though, was where the heck the Emperor suddenly procured a handy-dandy, life-size inflatable plastic copy of himself to fool his pursuer.  Doesn't withstand scrutiny when it comes to looking for logic in these two strips featuring the Scions of Skaro, does it?

Can any of you Crivvies come up with a plausible explanation for where the inflatable Emperor came from?  If so, then let yourselves loose in the comments section.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management