Wednesday 30 March 2022

SUPERMAN #336 - A THORNY SUBJECT...


Copyright DC COMICS

To be honest, I'm not quite sure whether I had this Superman comic back in 1979, but I think it's more than likely and the cover does seem to ring a chime in memory's belfry.  The reason I recently bought it though, is because my interest in The Thorn was reignited after publishing my Lois Lane cover gallery, so I thought I'd add it to my collection.  (And Curt Swan draws a darned attractive Thorn, let me tell you.)

Anyway, not much for me to add, so let's get to the meat and potatoes - some pretty piccies for you to pore over as you wish (like we all do) that you could pull a fit burd like The Thorn.  (A real-life version obviously; after all, who wants a paper girlfriend?  Unless your name's Russell.  Russell/Rustle - geddit?)

Comments welcome, so get cracking, Crivvies!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management