Sunday 3 April 2022

THE DYNAMIC DOZEN - FANTASTIC FOUR X 12...


Copyright MARVEL COMICS

For many years, I've owned the first eight Fantastic Four Annuals/Specials, and recently decided to acquire the next four to round them off to an even dozen.  At the risk of repeating myself ('cos I showed you the first eight in 2012, and two of my newly acquired four in the previous two posts), I thought you might like to see them all in one place for the sake of convenience.  Jack Kirby's art graces nine of the eleven covers (though one is a reprint from the monthly mag), John Romita does two, followed by John Buscema on the last one.

The next Annuals I own in the sequence are #16 up to #20 (and a few after that), so I may well purchase #13-15 so that I've got the first twenty in an unbroken run.  Time (and money) will tell, but you'll be the first to know after me.  As you can see, they aren't all in pristine condition, but the only one I actually had as a kid was #7 and that's in pretty good nick (as is #3).

Any of you Crivvies ever have any of these Annuals/Specials back in the day, and if so, what did you think of them?  The comments section awaits your esteemed presence.


The Wedding Of Sue and Reed - first time around






This one reprints Reed and Sue's wedding (in abridged form)...

...as does this one also.  Don't ask me why

Jack's first new FF Annual cover since #7 (and his last)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management