Tuesday 13 September 2022

THE PAST HAS BECOME THE PRESENT...


Characters copyright relevant owners

After my recent Doctor Who Weekly comics cover gallery, I decided to add another issue to my collection, so I bought #42 to even up the numbers.  I'm glad I did, because it concluded The Dalek Tapes story from the previous issues I own and it's as if this comic from 1980 has travelled through the mists of time to the present day (and not just through the post, though it did that as well).  Yes, I'm talking my usual load of old pants again, but I can bear it if you can.  I'll be adding this image to the cover gallery to place it with its fellows, so no doubt they'll be doing some heavy partying tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management