Sunday 12 November 2017

ALAS, POOR MARVEL - I KNEW IT WELL...


Image copyright MARVEL COMICS

Regular readers will be aware of my quest to brighten up my room by replacing old, worn, faded 'wall adornments' with brand-new, gleaming, pristine ones.  Here's the latest, just put in place a few moments ago - the cover of The MIGHTY WORLD Of MARVEL  #13 from 1972.  I'll spare you a comparison with the old one, as it takes no great feat of imagination to picture a piece of rippled, yellowing paper.  Suffice to say that it makes a huge difference to the 'hue' of my room.  Won't be long now 'til my bedroom walls look as fresh as they used to almost 30 years ago.  Excelsior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management