Wednesday 19 September 2018

Ron Randall Commission


A couple of weeks back I got the best surprise in the mail.

Darrin and Ruth Sutherland, of the R a D Adventures podcasts, sent me the Ron Randall commission above.

Darrin and Ruth are found on Twitter at @RaD-Adventures and podcast  at Trekker Talk, Warlord Worlds, Xenozoic Xenophiles, and other shows. They are just the nicest people on the internet, great friends and so generous.

I admit they introduced me to Trekker, a great comic by Randall. And they even introduced me to Ron (at least electronically) leading to this interview from earlier this year:
http://comicboxcommentary.blogspot.com/2018/02/ron-randall-interview.html

I've always been a fan of Randall's art and held out hope I'd run into him at a local con so I could get a sketch.

So imagine my surprise to find the package on my doorstep which had this inside. This is ust a lovely take on Supergirl.  She looks so young and happy, almost pensive.

I can't thank Darrin, Ruth, and Ron enough for this great gift, a truly wonderful addition to my collection!

Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management