Saturday 8 October 2022

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT...


Copyright MARVEL COMICS

Fantastic Four #224 was given an extra number of strip-pages, but with the tale already having been prepared with a lower page-count, reprints of pin-ups were used to fill the void.  (The next issue, #225, had a longer tale.)  I've published the fourth pin-up out-of-sequence (above) as I'm a big Susie Storm fan (and ladies first, right?), but I now realise I've got this pin-up several times over.  It first appeared in FF #10, which I've got, Fantastic #17, which I've also got, and MWOM #11 - yep, got that one as well.  The page has also been reprinted in Marvel Masterworks and Omnibus volumes (all of which I have) so I'm not short of this particular image.

Anyway, thought you all might like to see the extra pages from FF #224, just in case you don't have the issue yourselves.






Cover of issue in which the feature page pin-ups were reprinted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management