Saturday 5 November 2022

CONAN IN COMIC AND BOOK FORM...


Copyright MARVEL COMICS and CPI

With the recent arrival at Castel Crivens of Conan the Barbarian Epic Collection Volume Six, I've now read more issues of the mighty Cimmerian in reprint form than I ever did of original colour comics published back in the '70s.  For some reason, I once had the impression I'd bought more than I actually had, so I was surprised when I first started purchasing this series of volumes to discover I probably never actually owned much more than a handful.  Funny how the memory plays tricks, eh?

Copyright CPI

Another Conan book I acquired a couple or so days ago is the Centenary Edition of The Complete Chronicles of Conan, which includes every Conan tale ever written by Robert E. Howard.  It's a fourth printing, which means it doesn't have the colour frontispiece that was only included in the first edition, so can any Crivvie who has the book supply me with a scan of it so I can add it to my copy?  If so, leave a wee message in the comments section.

Two Conan publications for the price of one in this post, Crivvies.  I'm spoiling you again.  (And now for the back covers...)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management