Sunday, 16 August 2015

1868

slavetranslator:

I only found out about your blog like a few months ago but I religiously creeped through it for a day or two because I was enamored by how interesting and smart you are. To be honest I was pretty intimidated which is rare for me and it blew my mind to find out that you were only 20 at the time like what ! I listen to your 8tracks playlists all the time now and you are a person that I cant imagine not succeeding just by merit of your own inner strength. There is something in you that I see virtually nowhere else and now that you’re following me I yet AGAIN have nothing more to aspire to on the Blue site. There’s a lot to be learned from you whether you intend it to be that way or not. It goes without saying that your art and the work you put into it is quite admirable, i’m excited to see where you go next. I’m pretty annoying hope u can find some joy in following me I’m kinda funny sometimes !! Welcome to my love nest.

This is so,, glorious I’m weeping again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management