Not exactly a new release, but a fairly recent one which I'm
sure you'll like to check out, is the MARVEL MASTERWORKS
The CHAMPIONS volume, which is a slightly thicker publication
than usual. Taking the lazy way out (as is my wont), I'll let the info on
the front cover speak for itself, as nothing I say will sell this book any
better than it can sell itself. There's one slight glitch however, which
is that page 265 has been printed bigger than the others, and there-
fore obscures the page number with a word balloon over the top
of it. A minor flaw to be sure, but still a tad irksome.
At least the image hasn't been inadvertently cropped, and
hey - it's only one page in the entire book. So why not get your-
selves 'round to FORBIDDEN PLANET at the earliest opportu-
nity, and purchase this heavy 470-plus page valorous volume?


16:50
Unknown
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment