Tuesday 13 December 2016

THE MYSTERY IN THE ATTIC...



Found this in a box in the attic a couple of days or so
ago, and I have to confess it's a bit of a puzzler.  I assume
it was my late father's as it was in a box of his stuff, but just
how did he come by it?  The only thing I can think of is that it
was given to me by an IPC editor with a stack of other stuff,
and because it was war-related (in which I have no interest )
I gave it to my father who was into the topic in a big way.
That seems the only logical explanation, but If so, I
have absolutely no memory of it.

Amazing the mysteries that the depths of an attic
can yield, isn't it?  Going by the cover letter (below),
the sender was trying to drum up some freelance work
with FLEETWAY.  Wonder if he ever succeeded.
That would be an interesting tale, wouldn't it?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management