Wednesday 15 March 2017

KID'S KLASSIC (KIRBY) KOMIC KOVERS: FANTASTIC #7 (AND TALES OF SUSPENSE #43)...


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS

I've shown it before and I'll show it again, because it was the
first issue of FANTASTIC I ever bought - even 'though I'd seen
previous issues, but never succumbed to their lure.  If you compare
the above cover to the original, below, you'll notice that it's been re-
lettered, and that there're slight differences to the art - leading me to
think that the Fantastic version may be from a very poor stat which
has been heavily retouched - or perhaps even completely traced
from an inferior source.  Think I'm havering?  Then compare the
two covers for yourselves and make up your own minds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management