Sunday 8 October 2017

CLASSIC COMICS OF YESTERYEAR: YOGI & HIS TOY #1 - COMPLETE ISSUE...


Characters copyright HANNA-BARBERA

Well, okay, it's arguable whether this particular periodical can rightly be regarded as a 'classic', but that's how I regard it as I bought it when it first went on sale in February of 1972.  I was 12 years old and clearly too old for the comic, which was aimed at much younger readers, but I was always a sucker for anything to do with YOGI BEAR.  It seems to me that I was in the house I then lived in for quite some time after this title came out, so I'm surprised to discover that I moved to another residence in another neighbourhood a mere four months later.  Funny how the mind plays tricks, eh?

Anyway, if you had this comic back in 1972, then now you have it again - and if you didn't, then you do now.  Everybody's a winner - unless you're not a Yogi Bear fan that is.  That's unthinkable of course.

(Incidentally, I haven't cleaned up the pages too much, which still show some of the marks of time. I've only whitened up the margins and gutters just a tad.)    













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management