Saturday 23 May 2020

ONCE IS HAPPENSTANCE, TWICE IS COINCIDENCE, THE THIRD TIME IS ENEMY ACTION...



So said IAN FLEMING, and although it doesn't quite fit my situation, it's such a good quote I thought I'd use it anyway.  I've now restored my recent post about The OFFICIAL GERRY ANDERSON site removing my review of the Special Edition of TV21 #243, because they've once again deleted my resubmitted review from their site, thus giving a distorted view of the quality of the product.

This is just pure dishonesty on their part.  My original review was up for nearly two and a half years and, while not ignoring the deficiencies of the comic, also mentioned its more positive aspects and actively encouraged people to buy it.  So on what grounds was the review removed after such a lengthy period?  (Not so lengthy for the resubmitted one.)  No credible explanation has been forthcoming, so they're back on my blacklist.

If you ever buy anything from them, don't bother reviewing it unless it's 100% gushing.  Any pointing out of less-than-positive aspects doesn't seem to be welcome so why waste your time?  JAMIE ANDERSON, hang your head in shame. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management