Friday 5 June 2020

CAPTION COMPETITION...



I first showed this picture several years back, but I reckon it can weather another outing.  I'd been moving stuff around in one of my rooms and noticed this completely inadvertent, unstaged comic scenario: namely, The DALEKS listening intently to the words of their Emperor - PETER RABBIT!  So I decided to have a caption competition and started things off with a few of my own.

"I've just invented this sonic carrot with which we shall defeat the Doctor!  The future is orange!"

"Okay, Daleks - to the tune of  'Old MacDonald had a Farm' - sing up at the back now..."

"Okay, I'll choose who's going for the chips - eeny-meeny-miny-mo..."

Rolling forward to 2020, here are some more I just thought off.  (Outside of the 'Emperor' scenario.)

"Glad we bought our tickets early - we got the best seats in the house!"

"Boo!  Hiss!  Rubbish!  Get off - we want Frankie Boyle!"

"Who's the guy in the rabbit suit?"

"That's a funny shaped microphone he's holding."

"And when I count down from five, you'll suddenly all think you're naked."

"That's the biggest damn rabbit I ever saw!"

Okay, all you budding scriptwriters - leave your hilarious attempts in the comments section.  "Or you will be exterminated!"  (No prizes, just the joy and reward of seeing your entry published.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management