Wednesday 3 June 2020

COMPLETE SETS OF U.S. COMICS...


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS

Following on from my earlier post about my complete sets of UK comics, I thought I'd now turn my attention to complete runs of my US collections, or at least the ones that spring readily to mind.  As is likely with my British comics, I've probably overlooked some American ones too, but don't worry - there'll still be enough pretty pictures of comics covers for you to gaze lovingly and longingly at.




Okay, I'll just list them rather than warble on about them, so let's go.  MARVEL ones first, as they occur to me, not in order of publication.  SILVER SURFER (18 issues), 2001, A SPACE ODYSSEY (10 issues), OMEGA The UNKNOWN (10 issues), The MONSTER Of FRANKENSTEIN (18 issues), The ETERNALS (19 issues & one Annual), X-MEN The EARLY YEARS (17 issues), CONAN CLASSIC (11 issues), DOCTOR WHO (23 issues), MARVEL SUPER-HEROES MEGAZINE (6 issues), SPIDER-MAN MEGAZINE (6 issues), The THING (36 issues), The WORLD'S GREATEST COMICS MAGAZINE (12 issues), GIANT-SIZE FANTASTIC FOUR (6 issues).

Images copyright DC COMICS




DC issues.  NEW GODS (11 issues), FOREVER PEOPLE (11 issues), ORION (25 issues), BLACK MAGIC (9 issues), WEIRD WORLDS (8 issues), WANTED (9 issues), SECRET ORIGINS ('70s, 7 issues, '80s, 50 issues & 3 Annuals), SWAMP THING ('70s, 24 issues), LEGEND Of The BATMAN (3 issues), MAN Of STEEL (6 issues), WORLD OF KRYPTON (4 issues), WORLD Of METROPOLIS (4 issues), WORLD Of SMALLVILLE (4 issues), SUPERMAN The SECRET YEARS (4 issues), LEGENDS (6 issues), The STALKER (4 issues), TOR ('75, 6 issues, '08, 6 issues), BEOWULF (6 issues).

              Images copyright relevant owner               

ATLAS issues.  WULF The BARBARIAN (4 issues), The GRIM GHOST (3 issues).

Anyway, that's all I can think of for the moment.  There are others, but until I see them again to remind me I have them, they'll have to go unheralded.  Any Crivs got any complete sets of the above mags? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management