Saturday 10 September 2022

DOCTOR WHO WEEKLY COVER GALLERY...


Characters copyright their respective owners

As promised, here's the Doctor Who Weekly cover gallery for all Who fans.  These are comics I've owned since they were first published, with the exception of #38 which I acquired only recently.  Perhaps I'll buy #42 (and maybe a couple more) to round off the numbers, though I haven't decided for sure yet.  Just think - these comics are more than 40 years old, and one glance at them takes me right back to that era faster than I can blink.  Have you any memories associated with these comics, Crivvies?  Then be sure to share them with your fellows in the comments section.

Coming soon(ish) - The Fantastic Four!






Note the misspelling of actor ROGER DELGADO's name














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management