Monday 31 August 2015

coolhandofagirl: the second half of the podcast is soooooo good. jesse and taylor-ruth were talking...

coolhandofagirl:

the second half of the podcast is soooooo good. jesse and taylor-ruth were talking about pretty negative things and john said “i’m gonna search for good news and we’ll do a segment about what’s good in the world.” and then after a few seconds he said, “apparently, 2,000 years ago, there was a child born in the middle-east…” and taylor-ruth started shrieking. my friends. my three friends.

my favorite part was when John mentioned heroin in some context n me, being under the influence of cough syrup, blurts out “I used to be an addict” and we all spend an awkward minute deciding whether or not to process this information seriously. we decide on “no”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management