Monday 31 August 2015

KID'S KLASSIC KOVERS - FANTASTIC #54


Image copyright MARVEL COMICS

This was the third merged issue of FANTASTIC & TERRIFIC, and
the reason it stands out in my memory is because I remember seeing it
lying on a newsagent's counter in the local shopping area of the neigh-
bourhood next to mine.  I don't think I bought it then, but acquired it
later, probably in a bunch of Fantastics that a friend gave to me.

Whenever I look at this cover today, I'm back in that dingy, old-
fashioned newsagent's where I bought many a comic in the days of
my youth, way back in the swinging '60s.  I visit there often, but only
in memory, alas.  What memories, if any, does this particular cover
summon forth for you?  Reveal all in the comments section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management